This top end Universal Hinged Range of Motion Knee Brace from Advanced Orthopaedics provides unparalleled support and limits knee range of motion up to 75 degrees of flexion / extension. With added plating and industrial strength closures, the Universal Hinged Range of Motion Knee Brace will stay in place and keep your knee from hyperextension and hyperflexion.
This is a hospital grade brace perfectly designed for minor meniscus injuries, knee instability, patellar retinaculum injuries, postoperative knee rehabilitation, and mild sprains of the medial or lateral collateral ligaments.
- Polycentric hinge allows controlled range of motion with easy to adjust pin stops
- Telescoping, Post op brace
- Flexion/extension adjustments can be made in increments of 75 Degrees
- Calf and thigh plates conform to the leg with locking closure straps to help prevent brace migration
- Universal brace, easy to fit
- Drop-lock style
APPLYING THE BRACE:
- Remove the foam wraps from the brace. Apply the universal thigh and calf wraps until snug. Position so the hook and loop closure is at the front and the popliteal cut out is behind the knee. Overlap in excess of two inches should be trimmed with scissors, trim from non-hook closure side.
- Press and attach the medial and lateral hinge struts to the wraps. They should be parallel with the mid line of the leg with the hinge center points at the normal center on the knee.
- Secure the brace to the leg by looping the straps through the D-rings; fasten the knee straps first and then alternate securing the remaining straps between the thigh and calf. When straps are secured, check for proper alignment and readjust if necessary. To remove brace, unfasten straps and open the foam wraps; remove and reapply as a single unit.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Fasten closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.