The 5-setting OxyGo is a lightweight medical device that can make the medical oxygen your doctor prescribed from the air around you. With OxyGo, you never need to worry about running out of oxygen and you don’t need to carry heavy tanks!
OxyGo is different from other POCs because it shows you exactly how much time you have left on the battery, and you can change the battery easily. You can also charge OxyGo and use at the same time—either in the car or at home! OxyGo is also clinically validated to be used 24/7, so it can supply the medical oxygen you need at home or on the go!
- Clinically validated, 24/7 oxygen
- Only 4.8 lbs.* with up to 10.25 hours of battery life**
- No carts or tanks required
Standard Package Includes:
Single 4 Cell Battery
Carry bag with shoulder strap
5 year warranty
Easy to follow instructions!
- Single Battery: (L) 8.75" x (W) 3.0" x (H) 7.25"; 4.8 lbs. / 2.2 kg.
- Double Battery: (L) 8.75" x (W) 3.0" x (H) 9.25"; 5.8 lbs. / 2.6 kg.
- Five pulse flow settings: 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- AC Power Supply: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz (auto-sensing to allow worldwide use), DC Power Cable for mobile use in car.
- Single Battery: Up to 4.75 hours. Recharge 4 - 8 hours with AC or DC power.
- Double Battery: Up to 10.25 hours. Recharge 4 - 8 hours with AC or DC power.
- 39 Decibels (at flow setting 2)
- 5 year lifetime limited.
- Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display. Designed for 24/7 use, at home or away!
FAA / Airline Approved
WEIGHT just 4.8 pounds!!
O2 Delivery: 5 settings, delivers 210 ml of oxygen per setting.
Setting 1: 210 ml of oxygen
Setting 2: 420 ml of oxygen
Setting 3: 630 ml of oxygen
Setting 4: 840 ml of oxygen
Setting 5: 1050 ml of oxygen
Either battery can be changed in seconds. Almost all ambulatory O2 patients will be able to replace their battery themselves, thus eliminating most of the costly service calls.
The sieve beds are uniquely designed to be a quick change. The old ones pop out, much like a battery, and new ones simply pop in. They are designed to not be able to be replaced incorrectly.