NOW AVAILABLE ON FSS V797P-3195M 65II
The M3 Wheelchair by Drive Medical, is TAA Compliant, On FSS with Veterans Medical, and is manufactured in Taiwan as the country of origin.
The Key Feature of the M3 Wheelchair is that each adjusts simply and easily from 16" to 18" in depth, with no additional parts or seat fabric required. See the image which illustrates this feature. This means that a facility can stock 3 chairs( 16" width, 18" width and 20" width) and be able to accommodate any Veteran for any of these 6 seat size needs: 16 x 16, 16 x 18, 18 x 16, 18 x 16, 20 x 16, or 20 x18.
Preconfigured options allow you to get what you need, and shipped in one carton, ready to dispense when it arrives.
Available with various arm styles and front riggings,
Carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories.
The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back arms make transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back arms, swing away or elevating footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
- 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Wt capacity: 16 and 18" widths: 300 lbs, 20" wide: 350 lbs.
- Carbon steel frame with attractive finish
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Lightweight, Dual Axle (K0003) Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Removable, flip back arms allow for easy transfer
- Tool free adjustable front riggings (footrests, leg rests)
- Includes choice of Arms and Footrests.
- Seat depth adjustable from 16-18" with included tool.